Empresa Contratante: Syntech Research do Brasil (CNPJ confirmado ✓)
Ramo da Atividade: Pesquisa e desenvolvimento de agroquímicos
SynTech Research was established in the USA in 1999 and delivers a wide range of services from well-documented individual trials to overall product development programs. The founder and partners of the company are all former scientists and managers from one of the largest multinational agrochemical and biotechnology companies. It now employs over 300 full-time professional and support staff worldwide plus over 100 part-time consultants and other staff.
SynTech Research assists over 200 company clients in evaluating new and existing compounds and providing GLP/GEP – compliant regulatory and bio-efficacy studies for compound registration and re-registration.
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Research Biologist – Efficacy Program Lead
- M.S. Degree in Agronomy, specialized in one disciplines (Weed Science, Entomology, Plant Pathology and or Plant Protection) with Minimum 5 years experiences in Crop Protection Field Research & Development.
- Good Knowledge of MAPA regulation, Field Trials and English.
- Be flexible and willing to work in a team and travelling in Brazil.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Provide leadership and support in the adaptation, harmonization and implementation of systems, processes, and procedures for crop protection business, including exploratory and regulatory trials.
- Contribute to the development of Efficacy Unit of SynTech’s mission, strategy, and generation of tactical plans in forecasting and prioritizing resources. Participate in the appropriate communication to clients as well as among employees. Advocate and participate in the adherence to SynTech business ethics.
- Manage in the interpretation, understanding, feasibility, cost analysis and pricing of potential client projects. Additionally, provide input into the delivery milestones and timelines to completion of the project.
- Lead and support the team in a collaborative approach to interpret, prioritize, plan, coordinate and, when applicable/accountable, the execution and reporting of client projects. Ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Assist the development, growth, and maintenance of SynTech services.
- Demonstrate and Lead advocacy of a corporate “CAN DO” culture that achieves an image of “WORLD CLASS in CUSTOMER SATISFACTION” and THE LEADER in the Efficacy CRO industry.
Work with the SynTech teams of research and development scientists and managers in crop protection business to:
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional – Efetivo (CLT)
Perfil Profissional: Engenharia Agronômica, Engenharia Agrícola
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Interessados que se encaixem no perfil acima devem encaminhar currículo em inglês (em anexo e no corpo da mensagem) A/C Natália para email@example.com, mencionar no campo Assunto: “Efficacy resume – candidate name”. | Contato somente por email.
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades da Rede Agrobase em 12 de Julho de 2017.