Técnico em Mecânica
- Guarantee the best customer experience with Fendt Products, being a multifunctional professional that includes: to create demands through education, events and Demo programs, and actively provide customer support as the 1st layer.
- Ownership to implement all tactical marketing activities, including regional Demo program, side by side comparisons, pre series validation, collect data (images, results, etc.) to marketing purpose;
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis, which includes not only Fendt portfolio full knowledge but also agronomic benefits and knowledge;
- Generate frequently reports about Fendt products performance on commercial uses;
- As representing a premium brand in the region, shall be responsible for brand image and value, with ownership and ethical behavior and professional relationships.
- Minimum level of education required is Technical in Meccanization or Agriculture. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Agronomy is desirable;
- English proficiency is desirable;
- Product expertise (Tractors, Combines, Implements, Sprayers, Parts, ATS) ;
- Agronomic / Agriculture (mainly in Soy, corn and cotton) desirable ;
- Minimum 02 years of large equipment experience including Tractors and Combines
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: não especificado