- Responsible for applying the concepts of Precision Nutrition in favor of customers and company.
- Use data analysis in order to take the best decisions when deciding nutritional aspects from ingredients.
- Be responsible for bring the lasted technology’s about feed formulation.
- Optimize nutritional formulas, crafting the best offer from a nutritional and commercial perspective.
- Be the first point of contact for nutrition expertise within the local customer facing organization.
- Provide expertise in assessing new business opportunities and setting priorities in our innovation pipeline.
- Guide the local technical teams in the roll out of new solutions.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree in Animal Nutrition.
- Advanced in English.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Confirmed species nutrition knowledge and proficient use of formulation software and concepts.
- Experience in species nutrition, feed manufacturing and on raw material evaluation.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: não especificado