- Preparation of technical reports (Portuguese and English);
- Organize information and analyze complex situations
- Support socio-economic study and diagnostic projects;
- Maintain good relationships and communication with stakeholders;
- Conduct assessment of socioeconomic impacts.
- 2+ years experience with socioeconomic diagnostic projects, stakeholder engagement, socioeconomic impact assessment;
- Effective written/verbal communication and organization/analytical skills;
- Strong commitment to safety, including following established ERM Health and Safety protocols;
- Ability to succeed in a consulting pace, handling multiple project assignments, and maintaining flexibility, while meeting strict deadlines;
- Availability to business travel and valid driver’s license is a plus;
- Fluent English (speaking and writting) and Communication skills.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: não especificado