- Manage overall compliance with local requirements and authorities, including all operating permits.
- Providing advice and guidance on Environmental, Health and Safety matters to all stakeholders within designated area of responsibility.
- Providing management information and statistics related to your area of responsibility.
- Supporting business change through effective change management processes within the fast-paced environment.
- Continuous Improvement Management with partners, as well as development of SOPs, ensuring Amazon’s requirements, guidelines and policies are communicated and executed by partners.
- Build strong working relationships with internal peers and partners, and maintain and improve communication with all parties.
- Develop Safety plans for on-site emergencies, peak safety, cold/heat stress, special events and other unique EHS situations.
- High ethical standards ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Perform EHS data analysis and establish improvement plans.
- Ensure EHS record-keeping and provide accurate reporting and metrics to support business EHS initiatives.
- Consult and work with Legal for EHS regulations interpretations and investigations.
- Develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to identified and potential risks and prevent injury.
- Obtain understanding of local/regional regulations and company policy.
- Audit the workplace organization and Associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
- Ensure site leadership and Associates are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy.
- Partner with corporate and other regional field EHS personnel to leverage global best practices.
- Manage waste management company, systems, metrics, etc.
- Manage Internal Commission of Accident Prevention (CIPA) at the site.
- Bachelor’s degree completed
- 4+ years of experience in EHS programs in manufacturing, production, or service operations;
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing EHS policy, processes and procedural documentation;
- 1+ years experience in People Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental, Ergonomics or a related field required;
- Mobility to Brazil regions;
- Knowledge of Brazilian Regulations and Technical Standards;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with site leaders;
- Exhibit excellent root cause analysis, problem solving, training skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy;
- The credibility and influencing skills and strategies to be able to build buy-in to change;
- Fluent English and Portuguese skills;
- Available to work flexible shifts including days, nights and/or weekends.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: não especificado