Do you care about conserving our planet’s Forests and promoting sustainable agriculture? Do you have a passion for the environment and sustainability in the private sector, and you want to make a difference? Are you passionate about how companies and financial services can contribute to a climate resilient, environmentally sustainable future?
We are looking for an analyst to join our Corporations and Supply Chains Latin America team to provide a critical contribution to the company mission on forests and agriculture. This is an excelent opportunity to make an impact globally on how companies and suppliers respond to the key environmental challenges of climate change and deforestation.
- Support the CSC Projects and Grants team throughout the development and implementation of the project in Latin America, in coordination with other regional and global teams when necessary, assuring they are delivered within the appropriate timelines, budget, and quality standards;
- Support project activities across teams and project partners in other Latin American countries.
- Ensure day to day implementation of the project in accordance with an annual project plan.
- Facilitate internal communication between the members of a global project team to ensure alignment.
- Provide forests expertise and technical support regarding forests issues to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist and support Latin America’s corporate disclosure engagement, capacity building activities, sales and account management.
- Support and provide tailored analysis for Latin America’s corporate members on forest agriculture and land use, under different membership packages.
- Database management to provide insights to corporate members and suppliers on the topic.
- Attending to regional events and discussions regarding forest and environmental issues.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A university degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Forestry, Agronomy or a related subject.
- At least two years of experience on sustainability with the private sector.
- Good knowledge of forest-related issues in Brazil and/or Latin America.
- Fluency in English and advanced Spanish.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Good understanding of global and regional markets and supply chains.
- The ability to discuss topics with customers of different backgrounds and levels of expertise, for instance, from small companies to global corporate groups.
- The ability to explore environmental issues and deforestation risk management with different types and levels of stakeholders, from instance, with different departments within the same organization (sustainability, procurement, risks, and finance among others).
- Analytical skills, including an expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Pos-Grad/MBA or any other specialization will be a plus.
- Previous experience with project management, mainly for sustainability projects.
- The ability to spot trends and opportunities as well as focus on details.
- Good knowledge of the Latin American context on corporate sustainability.
- Experience of working with global and international teams.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: não especificado