Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Support the in-season pricing process for corn seeds in the country. Ensure that the price recommendation is coherent with market practices enabling a fair value capture according to BCS financial targets.
- Drive the implementation of pricing best practices in partnership with commercial excellence and product teams.
- Be the guardian of pricing processes for seeds business unit operating under compliance requirements and operational excellence.
- Support local price strategy definition with accurate price performance and profitability analysis, including but not limited to pricing waterfall and price dispersion.
- Ensure that market research results and price analytics are part of the pricing decisions, supporting seeds marketing managers to achieve a fair value capture that attend BCS financial targets.
- Efficient and Effectively coordinate pricing process within Bayer organization attending pricing policies and compliance requirements, price lists communication, process documentation to enhance company effectiveness on price setting process.
- Analyze several pricing data sources, including market research, internal systems and price data collection with sales and marketing teams to monitor BCS price performance, assessing dealers and coops margins and pricing discipline.
- Ensure that pricing dashboards and internal files are regularly updated, accurate and reliable to enable a high level of autonomy to marketing functions perform necessary analysis.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc analysis regarding pricing performance, detailing price and volume levers. Make full use of market research results to foresee opportunities and threats for the current season supporting sales and marketing teams.
- Support the implementation of best practices in alignment with regional marketing team and global teams’ recommendations.
- Champion a data driven culture by improving efficiency on price data analysis with accurate, reliable and on time information.
- Relevant degree (Agronomy, Engineering, Economics or Business)
- English is necessary for interactions with global teams. Need to feel comfortable to articulate ideas and expose opinions on conference calls.
- Good understanding of the financial and market/business KPIs correlation
- At least a basic knowledge of main pricing concept is required (price waterfall, price dispersions, elasticity, value price method, etc..).
- Previous experience in the business management cycle with deep understanding of the P&L levers and the pricing impact is a plus.
- Easiness to deal with large data sets and develop relevant analysis efficiently using MS Excel (knowledge in other data analysis tools are highly desired).
- Be detail orientated, have ability to deal with internal processes.
- Ability to think critically and articulate clear argumentation.
- Ability to work under a high pressure, complex and ambiguous environment.
- Be able to collaborate in a matrix organization.
- Learning agility, drive, and vigor to get things done – sense of urgency.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: não especificado