Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Coordinate and implement Field Solution studies at Research and Innovation Center – Environmental Science laboratory in Paulínia (Brazil) or contracting them out by selecting the best partner (University Institutions or Private Research Center).
- Studies at LATAM region and for Global projects contributing with the necessary knowledge in our different business segments.
- Design and realize new product research to identify technical profile leading to a proper product positioning.
- Contract and follow up external and internal studies used for product registration.
- Interact with ES FS LATAM & Global team Public Health also Technical sales and marketing teams to create standard protocols aligned with regional needs and objectives.
- Develop good relationship with BCS/ES Field Solution team with the objective to understand and promote the innovations at the Research and Innovation Center Paulina’s Lab.
- Design and run training sessions for ES teams within LATAM countries and for selected customer groups.
- Interacts with all stakeholders segments, to organizing the trainings/lab tours ensuring the quality of the deliverable.
- ES Scout (research data-management software) Key User in Latam being responsible by changing the culture of the software usage and projects documentation in ES Latam.
- Coordinate the quality program 5S in the laboratory and external research areas.
- Graduate in Biology, Chemistry, Veterinarian, Agronomic. Post gradated (Master and/or Doctor).
- Fluent in Portuguese and English. Spanish desired.
- Public health knowledge specialist in vector control and Urban Pest.
- Solid background in projects management.
- Expertise in MS Office (Excel, Word e PowerPoint) and SAP.
- Experience in 5S quality program.
- Interaction and work in team.
- Capacity to solve problems.
- Capacity with procedures and improvements.
- Flexibility to travel (National and International).
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Paulínia / SP