We celebrate diversity and we are convinced that our inclusive, ethical and respectful culture allows people to bring their self to work and focus their talent and energy to find innovative solutions, making an Impact on clients
Nutrition & Biosciences is a market-leading global business serving customers across the food & beverage, health & bioscience and pharma markets with innovative, healthy and sustainable solutions, spanning a broader portfolio than any of its peers. Animal Nutrition develops and sells high-value products (e.g. enzymes, betaine, direct feed microbial and Essential Oil.) and services to the animal production and feed industries (poultry, swine, aqua and ruminants).
“We are looking for an Animal Nutrition Technical Manager in LATAM, with market knowledge, Animal Nutrition, production expertise and customer relationships as well as skills and experience in applying highly valuable technical solutions to these industries’ needs. This position will report to the LA Technical Sales Leader, and will work with other team members in the region (The Americas), as well as our Global technical Team, central R&D and Global Marketing, Technical application teams and Regional Industry Leaders. The responsibilities will be fundamentally aligned to the sales team in your region.’’
If you join our team, key activities may include:
- Packages of products and services offered to customers will be determined based on gross profit and gross margin to N&B – Animal Nutrition for the specific market and customer. The sales contracts with customers may include specific services and technology that need to be managed. Be responsible for assuring that high quality services are delivered. You will be assigned specific tasks for specific customers. Customers may have multiple technical needs that are covered by multiple people.
- Responsibility to assure that the appropriate product and its concentration is being applied to meet the customer’s objective. Will manage periodic tests of product concentration in the feed for specific customers. Eventually will be required to collect animal parts to be sent to laboratories and follow with the analysis. Also, will be requesting to collect feed samples and evaluate feed mill process.
- Eventually will be required to participate in congress, events, write present papers.
- Be responsible to work with distributors to provide technical support and conduct training.
- Customer strategies and progress on major accounts.
- Other important business/technical information for your territory.
- Market intelligence on competitive products and new products and technology entering the marketplace. Competitors main actions in work territory.
- Is expected to be familiar with technologies that are relevant to our business strategy and to provide suggestions for utilization of these technologies, strategic partnerships/alliances with companies producing these technologies, and for identifying potential acquisition targets for our business.
- Is expected to understand competitive threats to our business and to suggest, develop and implement strategic responses to those threats.
- Will attend and participate in regional and global and technical meetings for Danisco Animal Nutrition.
Qualifications expected for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in animal science, Veterinarian, agricultural or other related business is required;
- Experience and knowledge in feed and animal health;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, punctual, team oriented, strong work ethic, goal oriented, patient;
- Advanced proficiency in English and Spanish is highly desired.
If you want to be part of an amazing experience of development in one of the most important sciences companies in the world, we´ll be waiting for your application
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: não especificado