Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Gerente de vendas
Objective: Reporting to the General Manager of Vilmorin do Brasil, the Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales, market share and margin of the Vilmorin-Mikado products marketed through the dealers and direct sales force.
- Experience and Educational Requirements
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor Degree ~ Agronomical engineering, Agronomy, Plant Science, Business or related field.
- Years of Experience: 10 plus progressively in sales team management within the Brazil and Conosur Vegetable Seed industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the Seed Industry; specifically Vegetable Seeds within the Brazil and Conosur markets.
- Proficiency in the English language required.
- Proficient computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability and willingness to adopt and champion new methodologies and sales management tools as needed.
- Essential Skills: Team oriented; adaptable and self-motivated; analytical thinking; ability to adjust to different personalities; ability to travel extensively; goal oriented; organization skills; initiative; ability to motivate others.
- Broad business skills are essential as well as strong and effective communication skills, networking skills, and close attention to detail. He/She should also have (or be willing to develop) a high degree of familiarity with the territories, markets, and the dealer and direct customer base.
- Attention to Detail. Analytical and numerical abilities. Able to go deep into details as needed while keeping a good understanding of the whole picture.
- People Oriented: Capable to engage and motivate people of different cultural and functional backgrounds. Should be able to go “one-on-one” with anybody in the company, dealer networks or grower base.
- Hands – On: Hands on manager willing to immerse in the day-to-day duties of the job. Always results oriented but also focused on improving the process.
- Verbal Communication Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing. Communication is necessary to different levels inside our own organization but also with dealers, growers and trade/public agencies.
- Manager of the Sales/Production Objective: Must have a good understanding of the flows and components of a good forecast. Should “own” and deliver the forecast.
- Champion of New Products: Must have proven experience in successfully bringing new products to market. She/he must have a “can do!” attitude when it relates to the introduction of new products. She/he should be able to transform and collaborate within the organization to accelerate successful launchings.
Essential Competencies and Traits:
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Essential Operational Tasks:
- Consolidate and propose sales and production forecasts to the General Manager.
- Manage expense and sales budget for the activity in the course of the year according to agreed budgets in order to achieve target margins.
- Supervise regularly the viability of the production budgets and forecasts according to market needs.
- Propose and implement distribution strategies.
- Collaborate with the Development Manager to organize and implement new product development strategies as well as promotional events in the area.
- Ensure the regular follow-up of key accounts.
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional – Efetivo (CLT)
Perfil Profissional: Agronomia, Engenharia Agrícola, Gestão do Agronegócio
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades da Rede Agrobase 02 de Janeiro de 2019.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Campinas - SP