Empresa Contratante: Confidencial
Ramo da Atividade: Carbon Disclosure Project Latin America
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Companies Relationship Programs Assistant
- The successful candidate will have:
- Background on analytical activities and account support.
- Fluency in English (Spanish will be an advantage).
- An university degree in a related subject. Pos-Grad/MBA or any other specialization will be an advantage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Analytical skills, including an expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Passion for sustainability and an understanding of financial markets will be preferred.
- Superior writing skills and grammar: must be able to accurately communicate technical information in a concise, yet comprehensive manner.
- The desire to take ownership and responsibility for particular areas of work.
- The ability to train on web-based platforms to an expert level.
- The ability to spot trends and opportunities as well as focus on details.
- The desire and ability to improve and streamline processes to better and more efficiently achieve program goals, rather than follow the status quo.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Supporting on the CDP Corporate and Supply Chain activities in Latin America.
- The key areas of responsibility include supporting companies during the disclosure period, generating analytical reports from CDP’s database of corporate environmental data, partner organizations, support Supply Chain members, prepare analyses and sales presentations and support the implementation of deforestation-free policies and practices in the supply chains of key agricultural commodities for NORAD project.
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional – Efetivo (CLT)
Perfil Profissional: Engenharia Ambiental, Gestão Ambiental, afins (Pos-Grad/MBA or other specialization will be an advantage)
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades da Rede Agrobase 22 de Fevereiro de 2018.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Benefícios: Competitive NGO salary, annual bonus, food and travel assistance, health care.
Local: São Paulo - SP