Empresa Contratante: Syntech Research do Brasil (CNPJ confirmado ✓)
Ramo da Atividade: Pesquisa e desenvolvimento de agroquímicos
SynTech Research was established in the USA in 1999 and delivers a wide range of services from well-documented individual trials to overall product development programs. The founder and partners of the company are all former scientists and managers from one of the largest multinational agrochemical and biotechnology companies. It now employs over 300 full-time professional and support staff worldwide plus over 100 part-time consultants and other staff.
SynTech Research assists over 200 company clients in evaluating new and existing compounds and providing GLP/GEP – compliant regulatory and bio-efficacy studies for compound registration and re-registration.
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Research Biologist – Ecotoxicology (Bees)
- Requirement and Skill
- M.S. Degree in Agronomy, entomology or biology.
- Good Knowledge of IBAMA regulation, Statistics, Field Trials, Bees, and English.
- Be flexible and willing to work in a team and travelling in Brazil.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work with researchers and team lead of ecotoxicology to develop, conduct, evaluate, and report field research trials related to pollinators in Brazil.
- Participate as a team member in the designated programs which consists of field trials. Tasks include understanding research protocols and working with customers to ensure proper communication, excellence in quality, and on-time delivery of project deadlines.
- Perform all tasks as required for each research trial, including site selection, calibration of spray equipment, making pesticide applications, collecting crop and soil samples, conducting evaluations of bees behavior and writing final reports.
- Learn the GLP standards and how they apply to diverse types of regulated studies.
- Be able to clearly document all research activity both on the computer and in paper notebooks.
- Work with bees and hives.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager or team Lead.
- Schedule is determined based on business needs which may include some week-ends and/or Holidays..
- Report: Field Testing Manager in Brazil.
- Availability: March, 2018.
- Compensation: This is a full-time permanent job (CLT). Compensation will be based on qualification and experience of applicant..
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional – Efetivo (CLT)
Perfil Profissional: Agronomia, Biologia, Gestão do Agronegócio
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
To apply: Email English/Portuguese resume/CV to Ms. Natália Rozinelli: email@example.com. Please include on the tittle: “Ecotox – candidate name”.
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades da Rede Agrobase 04 de Janeiro de 2018.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Piracicaba - SP