Ramo da Atividade: Pesquisa e desenvolvimento de agroquímicos
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Research Biologist – Ecotoxicology (Bees)
- Requirement and Skill
- M.S. Degree in Agronomy, entomology or biology.
- Good Knowledge of IBAMA regulation, Statistics, Field Trials, Bees, and English.
- Be flexible and willing to work in a team and travelling in Brazil.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Job Responsibilities:
- Work with researchers and team lead of ecotoxicology to develop, conduct, evaluate, and report field research trials related to pollinators in Brazil.
- Participate as a team member in the designated programs which consists of field trials. Tasks include understanding research protocols and working with customers to ensure proper communication, excellence in quality, and on-time delivery of project deadlines.
- Perform all tasks as required for each research trial, including site selection, calibration of spray equipment, making pesticide applications, collecting crop and soil samples, conducting evaluations of bees behavior and writing final reports.
- Learn the GLP standards and how they apply to diverse types of regulated studies.
- Be able to clearly document all research activity both on the computer and in paper notebooks.
- Work with bees and hives.
- All other duties as assigned by Manager or team Lead.
- Schedule is determined based on business needs which may include some week-ends and/or Holidays..
- Report: Field Testing Manager in Brazil.
- Availability: March, 2018.
- Compensation: This is a full-time permanent job (CLT). Compensation will be based on qualification and experience of applicant..
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional – Efetivo (CLT)
Perfil Profissional: Agronomia, Biologia, Gestão do Agronegócio
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Envio de currículos até dia 16 de Fevereiro de 2018
Por gentileza, somente enviar currículo profissionais que se encaixem no perfil.
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades da Rede Agrobase 04 de Janeiro de 2018.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Piracicaba - SP