Dados da Vaga de Emprego
EHS Leader – 496452749
- BS/BA and a Master in safety, environmental, Chemical Engineering or related field required.
- 15+ years of increasing responsibilities in safety and/or environmental programs in manufacturing, production. Bio Mfg is a plus. Experience implementing lean principles and process improvement in an operational environment.
- Experience leading change. Experience managing multiple direct reports. Fluent in Portuguese and in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort interfacing with Directors and VPs Ability to develop and implement department goals and strategies based on broader organization goals. Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Possess a thorough understanding of local/regional regulations and the ability to work with these and company policies. Insure 100% compliance with all site operating permits and be able to negotiate effectively with local regulators. Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable MSD EHS Policies. Measure the sites’ performance against published requirements in EHS policies. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies. Ensure EHS recordkeeping and data integrity and provides Operations with accurate reporting and metrics to support business EHS initiatives. Understand completely how to work within High Risk Programs and Bio Safety up to a BLS4 level Analyze EHS metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to justify the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the EHS risk is highest.
- Analyze Global EHS Peer Review results and develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury at other facilities. Manage and mentor the EHS team in your assigned facilities. Review for effectiveness the deployed EHS tools and revise to ensure continual improvement. Partner with corporate and other regional field EHS personnel to leverage global EHS best practices into Brazilian network standards.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Montes Claros - MG