Empresa Contratante: KWS (CNPJ confirmado ✓)
Ramo da Atividade: Melhoramento de culturas/ produção de sementes
KWS has been breeding crops for the moderate climatic zone for more than 150 years. The company is now one of the world’s leading seed producers. It has some 5.300 employees and a footprint touching more than 70 countries.
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Região: Tambogrande; Peru.
- Professional Degree: agronomy, horticulture, or related.
- Experience in practical management with corn farms and fields oriented in research projects. Previous hands-on farming experience and technical skills are as important as academic qualifications. Experience is desired. Experience in planning strategies for maximum crop yield.
- Spanish language skills; Must be fluent. English (writing, reading and speaking); Intermediate.
- Management of MS Office and databases at the intermediate level.
- Monitoring skills and capacity to manage the staff.
- Technical skills in assessing physiological traits, plant responses to the environment and / or field stress.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- We are seeking to recruit at the earliest opportunity a Farm Manager for our contra season breeding Station in Peru (Tambogrande).
- Responsible for directing, supervising, coordinating and controlling the agronomic activities related to the production of research projects in maize and sunflower.
- Responsible for managing the practical activities, e.g.: tractor driving, operating machinery, agro-chemical application fields, etc. To require and find materials and tools needed for production such as fertilizers, agrochemicals, etc. Arrangement, maintenance and repair of buildings and fields of the station, machinery and equipment.
- Make schedules, plan and implement crop nutrition and chemical application plans for the different fields planted according with phenology, project, soils, and / or kind of crop.
- Manage and participate in the practical activities, e.g.: planting, transplanting, hand pollination, harvest, selection of haploids kernels, and etc.
- Apply techniques of production, harvest and postharvest crops, in order to increase the yield of the plantings.
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional
Perfil Profissional: Agronomy, Horticulture or related
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Interessados que se encaixem no perfil acima devem encaminhar currículo (em anexo e no corpo da mensagem) para firstname.lastname@example.org e email@example.com, mencionar no campo Assunto: “Cargo de Interesse + Formação”. | Contato somente por email.
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades 10 de Janeiro de 2017.
ResumoSalário: R$ full-time basis
Local: Tambogrande; Peru.