Empresa Contratante: KWS (CNPJ confirmado ✓)
Ramo da Atividade: Melhoramento de culturas/ produção de sementes
KWS has been breeding crops for the moderate climatic zone for more than 150 years. The company is now one of the world’s leading seed producers. It has some 5.300 employees and a footprint touching more than 70 countries.
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Corn Nurseries Project Manager
Região: Tambogrande; Peru.
- Professional Degree: agronomy, horticulture, biology or related.
- Experience in practical management with corn farms and fields oriented in research projects. Previous hands-on corn nursery research project experience and technical skills are as important as academic qualifications. Experience is desired. Experience in planning strategies for maximum crop yield.
- Spanish language skills; Must be fluent. English (writing, reading and speaking); Intermediate.
- Management of MS Office and databases at the intermediate level.
- Monitoring skills and capacity to manage staff.
- Technical skills in assessing physiological traits, plant responses to the environment and / or field stress.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- We are seeking to recruit at the earliest opportunity a Corn Nurseries Project Manager for our contra season breeding Station in Peru (Tambogrande).
- Responsible for supervising, coordinating and controlling the activities related to the production of research in corn nurseries projects.
- Responsible for field data collection, sample collection and processing, data entry and analysis, training of personnel, project leadership, reporting, as well as other associated duties.
- Supervision and monitoring of compliance with the various research project activities and the season planning.
- Manage and participate in the practical activities, e.g.: planting, transplanting, hand pollination, harvest, selection, and etc.
- Prepare project documentation and research reports for station management review.
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional
Perfil Profissional: Agronomy, Horticulture, Biology or related
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Interessados que se encaixem no perfil acima devem encaminhar currículo (em anexo e no corpo da mensagem) para email@example.com e firstname.lastname@example.org, mencionar no campo Assunto: “Cargo de Interesse + Formação”. | Contato somente por email.
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades 10 de Janeiro de 2017.
ResumoJornada: full-time basis
Salário: não especificado
Local: Tambogrande; Peru