Empresa Contratante:Confidencial (CNPJ não informado)
Ramo da Atividade: Tecnologia
Dados da Vaga de Estágio
Community Management Intern
- Current enrollment in Agronomia, Engenharia Agronômica, Engenharia Agrícola, Engenharia Ambiental, Meteorologia or Técnico em Gestão Ambiental. Graduation expected to July 2018.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of the different social networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software is a plus.
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plu.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords).
- Efficiency at MS Office.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Job brief:
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each social platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Management of social media and engagement KPIs.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts).
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Clipping development.
- Help with administrative activities, such as support to customers, partners and suppliers through internet and phone.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Schedule, help organize, coordinate and attend various events.
We are looking for an enthusiastic community management intern to join our startup and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies along with farmers and clients.
As a community management intern, you will collaborate with events organization, marketing, advertising, PR, and social media activities in all stages. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our community channels, and collaborate with the company’s growth, visibility and dissemination of the SciCrop’s culture.
This internship will help you acquire experience and skills to provide you with knowledge of various marketing and administrative strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in the agriculture field and relevant network with farmers and agribusiness partners that should prepare you to enter any fast paced work environment.
You will be part of a talented team that works on creating innovative risk monitoring and prescriptive AI systems to agriculture. Our mission is to make a difference to our society creating the farms of the future today, where it uses data intelligence in favor of optimizing the application of limited resources.
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional – Estágio
Perfil Profissional: Administração Rural e Agroindustrial, Engenharia Agronômica, Engenharia Agrícola, Gestão do Agronegócio, Engenharia Ambiental, Gestão Ambiental, Tecnologia em Agroecologia, Tecnologia em Agroindústria, Tecnologia em Agronegócio, Tecnologia em Agropecuária, afins
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades 26 de Outubro de 2016.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Estágio
Salário: não especificado
Local: São Paulo - SP