Empresa Contratante: Confidencial
Ramo da Atividade: Animal Health & Nutrition
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Latin America Sales Director – National Company – Animal Health & Nutrition
- Bachelor in Veterinary Medicine.
- 10+ years experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- MBA is a plus.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
Sales Director Skills and Qualifications:
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
Sales Director Job Responsibilities:
- Sells products by implementing international sales plans; supervising regional sales managers.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements international sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes international sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains international sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains international sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Director Job Duties:
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional – Efetivo (CLT)
Perfil Profissional: Medicina Veterinária
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Envio de currículos até dia 13 de Outubro de 2016
Por gentileza, somente enviar currículo profissionais que se encaixem no perfil.
Cadastrado na Seção de Oportunidades 13 de Setembro de 2016.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: R$ 35.000,00
Local: Campinas - SP