Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Gerente de Compras Pleno (v1383615)
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, Spanish is desirable.
- Experienced in strategic sourcing experience in indirect procurement, especially in marketing procurement, preferably gained in a FMCG/ Beverage/ Retail / Consulting; Experience of Collaborative Procurement Model, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing such as 7SSP, Strong Analytical skills; – Experience in management, training and people development as appropriate; Proven ability to effectively partner/ influence/ lead to achieve business results; (DESIRABLE) Experience of work in a Marketing environment e.g. Marketing Agency.
- Category management knowledge and experience (Collaborative Procurement Model); Category portfolio management leadership and business acumen; 7 Step Sourcing Process knowledge and delivery; Analytical skills; Negotiation skills; Contract Management skills Inc. (SRM); Leadership skills; Strong business communication skills (Stakeholder Management); Strategic Business Management Skills; Strategic Change Management Skills; Operational excellence and business process improvement; Project management skills.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Support Senior Procurement Manager to deliver strategic sourcing initiatives across a DME portfolio of US$ 97M total. Delivery through proficient knowledge of the Collaborative Procurement Model (CPM), Category Management and 7-step sourcing process. With key focus (but not limited) to Creative, Media, Digital (iMarketing), Production Management, Design, Shopper Marketing, Market Research, POSM/Promotions (20%); Accountable for supporting the delivery of the BU Savings for allocated Marketing Category Management. Accountable for the management and delivery of $3,65MM for their allocated Categories. Responsible for ensuring monthly reporting through updated Global CPM Tracker (20%); Accountable for sourcing and operational knowledge in defined Categories collaboratively aligning with Marketing related functions at early stage in 7SSP project development process (Business Planning), analysis, sourcing, negotiating, contracting and managing agency to deliver maximum productivity benefits (Efficiency and Effectiveness).
- Delivers strong analytics capability within responsible key categories and support recommended spend and buy better strategies. In conjunction with business owners, validate buying requirements (demand management) and guide users to the most appropriate products and services Collaborate with BU’s and Global teams to ensure full visibility to local category strategies and ensure sharing of best practices in and out of BU (20%); Manage a team of 1 KO resources Procurement Specialist in market and manage IBM outsourced Buyer to identify prioritized tactical procurement requirements (20%); Manage SPP5.1 procurement policy and procedure and in coordination with Senior Procurement Manager/BU Director ensure consistent and complied implementation (CPM & P2P) (5%); Support key stakeholders to understand strengths and weaknesses of identified competitors; Having knowledge and/or access to sources out of which trends and developments in the market regarding best practices, tools & techniques, category approaches and saving potentials can be derived; able to make use of benchmark data in setting up sourcing strategies (15%); TRAVEL: Up to 20%.
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Envio de currículos até dia 24 de Agosto de 2016
A data acima é a previsão para fechamento do recrutamento, contudo a empresa pode fechar a oportunidade antes do prazo previsto.
ResumoSalário: não especificado
Local: Rio de Janeiro - RJ