Empresa Contratante: Confidencial
Ramo da Atividade: Conservação
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
- The person to admit has to:
- Be committed to the vision of the Foundation to contributing to a thriving sustainable local economy.
- Have in-depth understanding of at least one of the following fields: conservation, community development or education.
- Have proven great experience of institutional and project management, preferably with some experience in Africa.
- Have experience in managing and building high performing multi-disciplinary international teams.
- Have a track record of developing successful funding proposals.
- Be fluent in English and Portuguese languages.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- We have an exciting opportunity for Príncipe Trust Foundation Manager. This person will lead and manage the foundation ensuring a smooth and effective integration of the environmental, social, cultural heritage and conservation dimensions within the HBD Group as part of the overall contribution to the sustainable development of Príncipe Island.
The postholder will develop and implement the strategic plan for the Foundation and also lead a team of managers in a collaborative and supportive way.
The role will combine the building and management of partnerships with other stakeholders at local, national and international level and the identification of potential funders.
The PTF Manager will also manage day to day operations and manage the budget.
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Caso seja selecionado, verifique junto aos órgãos competentes a procedência da empresa.
Cadastrado na Rede Agrobase em 03 de Fevereiro de 2016.
ResumoSalário: R$ £50,000 - £80,000
Local: São Tomé e Príncipe/ Africa