Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Engenheiro de Segurança Pleno – 131097745
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Experience managing HSE programs for a manufacturing environment.
- BS in an engineering discipline, chemistry, environmental science or a related science or technical field. Advanced degree a plus. Thorough working understanding of HSE laws and regulations is essential. Knowledge of and direct experience in Health, Safety and Environment auditing and management systems. Six Sigma / Lean certification is desired. Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed individual with good analytical and problem solving skills. Strong communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with regulatory agencies, managers and directors, and all levels of team personnel. Mature judgment and decision-making ability, with strategic and tactical Health, Safety and Environment experience. Strong computer, project management, and organizational skills required. Must possess business/financial acumen, be customer oriented and a strategic thinker to focus resources on meeting critical business needs. High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity. Fluent in English; other languages preferred.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Deploy ACS Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems to ensure compliance with corporate requirements Partner with leaders to continuously improve HSE culture, awareness and accountability systems Lead deployment of ACS’s risk assessment process and control plans development Lead and participates in various project teams Develop and deploy HSE procedures, training, internal and external communications in concert with Corporate, business and regulatory requirements
- Support incident investigation activities, root cause analysis, corrective action identification and closure Work closely with leaders to measure and communicate HSE performance Monitor trends and champions injury/illness reduction Implement strategies and tactics for successful management of injury/illness cases and costs reductions Participate in HSE inspections, self-assessments, and audits Maintain and build upon HOS SAT program and support HOS Gold initiatives Present findings to management and prepares applicable reports Track corrective actions to closure.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Cachoeirinha - RS