Ramo da Atividade: Terceiro Setor
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Forest Manager (Latin America)
- Pro-activity and project management skills are fundamental to this role, as well as the ability to build relationship, identify opportunities, and act on this information. The candidate will also have an opportunity to contribute significantly to the future development of the CDP Supply Chain strategy for Brazil and Latin America.
- An university degree in Environmental or Forest Engineering, Biology, Agronomy or a related subject. Pos-Grad/MBA or any other specialization will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Proven experience in the field of Passion of sustainability/ forest issues and an understanding of supply chains will be preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Project management experience.
- The desire to take ownership and responsibility for particular areas of work.
- Analytical skills, including an expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to spot trends and opportunities as well as focus on details.
- The desire and ability to improve and streamline processes to better and more efficiently achieve program goals, rather than follow the status quo.
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Good knowledge of the Latin American context on forest is an asset.
- Overseas working experience, preferably in Latin America is an asset.
The successful candidate will have:
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- CDP is seeking a highly-motivated, meticulous individual with excellent relationship-building, communication and project management skills to lead engagement with private sector from Latin America (Brazil, Colombia and Peru) to develop, adopt and implement deforestation-free policies and practices in the supply chains of key agricultural commodities driving unsustainable deforestation and forest degradation in Latin America.
- Contribute to the strategic development of the Membership Packages and its offerings.
- Ensure day to day implementation of the project in accordance with an annual project plan.
- Coordinate project activities across CDP teams and project partners.
- Facilitate internal communication and ensure that project team members comply with the quality assurance procedures.
- Develop annual work plan in collaboration with the project lead for Latin America, bringing in local and regional stakeholders where appropriate.
- Assist in translating guidance documents into Portuguese and Spanish.
- Develop and host multi stakeholder dialogue events, workshops and conferences.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of webinars.
- Collaborate with GCP on intelligence, assessment and situational analysis.
- Engage with focal companies and their suppliers to promote supply chain disclosure.
- Contribute to policy briefings and assist dissemination.
- Advise the project on regional best practice.
- Research and advise the project on local REDD+ initiatives and trends.
- Eligibility requirements: The candidate will be expected to work full-time (8 hours per day, 5 days per week).
Key performance indicators include:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Tipo de Vaga: Profissional – Efetivo (CLT)
Perfil Profissional: Biologia, Gestão do Agronegócio, Engenharia Agronômica, Engenharia Ambiental, Engenharia Florestal
Candidatura/Envio de Currículos
Cadastrado na Rede Agrobase em 18 de Maio de 2016.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Benefícios: Competitive NGO salary, annual bonus
Local: São Paulo - SP