Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Regional Account Manager – PNH & aHUS (Porto Alegre) – 132319871
- Proven, documented track record for delivering consistent, ‘Top-tier’ commercial results Minimum 5 years Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical sales experience Strong preference for one or more of following: Field experience in the Hematology, Nephrology, Oncology specialties and/or experience selling to physicians specialized in treating blood disorders Field experience with specialty care therapy products Field experience in the orphan or ultra-orphan area Experience and background in the following areas is desirable: Field experience in the Hematology, Nephrology, Oncology specialties Experience conducting business of a self-injected product Ability to work effectively independently and in an interdependent, team-oriented environment on a consistent basis Experience in launching a biopharmaceutical in the past 3-5 years preferred Ability to gain consistent access & develop strong, professional relationships for scientific exchange and promotion with healthcare providers in community and academic centers Ability to travel within territory on a regular basis which will include frequent overnight and weekend travel Valid driver’s license and clean driving.
- Degree in life science and/or business/marketing. Advanced or Masters degree ideal.
- Competencies: Dealing with ambiguity Building effective team Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams Time management Priority settings Problem Solving Excellent oral and written communication skills Composure Action Oriented Accountability Ethics and Values Integrity and Trust.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- Consistently achieves or exceeds objectives in assigned territory Creates and maintains strategically targeted account-specific business plans that reflect an in-depth understanding of local market forces impacting disease awareness and product positioning Develop and maintain strong in-depth clinical, technical and scientific knowledge Demonstrated ability to successfully seek out and qualify leads and profile new accounts Demonstrates the ability to educate on the diagnostic approach to the disease leading to a successful differential diagnosis and appropriate testing of patient populations Appropriately utilizes all marketing tools and resources including power point presentations
- Leads the implementation for our patient-centric partnership model which will include physicians, their staff, patients, clinics, and hospitals Lead cross-functional STAR account teams to develop long-term relations with accounts Execution of local promotional activities and programs for therapeutics areas Provides a high level of product expertise and customer service to all accounts Tracks activities and submits reports on field activities accurately & on-time Proactively interacts with Alexion management to refine product and market initiatives Effective administrator who efficiently manages time, CRM tool, resources and workload Effective verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Porto Alegre - RS