Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Leader Cell Biology (v1341066)
- Graduation of Agronomic Engineering or a related area.
- Master and/or Doctor in Biotechnology, Breeding or related area. Practical experience in Plant Genetic engineering projects.
- Drives and ensures technology improvements/streamlining and innovations to achieve CTC business goals through transgenic technology approach.
- Skilled in the application of scientific principles and techniques relevant to plant biotechnology in general. Desirable experience in Seed/Agrochemical Company. Experience supervising staff, with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Portuguese. Experience in documenting experimental plans, data analyses and the generation of high-quality technical reports.
- Leading and managing Cell Biology & Genetic Transformation related projects and laboratories within the Biotechnology department ensuring optimal delivery of transgenic sugarcane plants to achieve business objectives in close interaction with other teams in the company.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Piracicaba - SP