Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Genetics Testing – Clinical Sales Specialist – 127858405
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences with Genetics/ Molecular background essential. M.D./ Ph.D preferred.
- Five years of experience in either direct sales or business development related to genetics/ molecular space.
- Proven ability to develop relationships/ credibility with physicians that result in successful closure of new business. Ability to influence individuals toward product differentiated selling without a direct line authority Ability to work effectively in a team environment with all employees – Medical Director, Genetic Counselor, Technical experts etc. Strong planning and organizational skills Proven sales track record Able to demonstrate solid communication skills, both oral and written Solid PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Software Strong closing skills.
- Work closely with Business Unit Commercial Director and Int. Genetics Business Director on developing the strategies – i.e., identifying opportunities and execution approach to drive genetic testing growth. Develop an annual business plan to drive success. Have quarterly updates to ensure the plan is being executed Partner with local commercial team and shape account or KOL-specific execution plans. Work with Marketing Department to develop proactive approaches to competition.
- Create awareness for genetic testing in general and Quest portfolio in particular Cultivate relationships with regional Thought Leaders who will promote Quest Diagnostics’ business. Introduce new products and services; Organize medical symposia, KOL meetings and advisory board; present in local conferences and be knows as a thought leader. Maintain a breadth of knowledge of Quest genetic testing, especially in focus areas – i.e., Cancer, Neurology and Women’s Health.
- Drive sales through pre-call planning, post-call analysis and follow-up. Leverage all tools and resources (including data, sales portal, target lists; Marketing Department, Laboratory resources, and local Business Unit resources as needed), Partner with Marketing and become the technical expert for new product launches Ensure compliance with all company policies and government regulations. Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly.
ResumoTipo de Contrato: Efetivo (CLT)
Salário: não especificado
Local: Rio de Janeiro - RJ