Líder global em tecnologia, serviços e soluções de medicina.
Dados da Vaga de Emprego
Especialista Clínico- Diabetes (v1349574)
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Nutrition or related field.
- Certified Pump Trainer (CPT).
- Bilingual (English).
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand various medical periodicals. Ability to understand and execute business goals to achieve territory performance. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively train and present information and respond to questions from groups of medical professionals, clients, and the general public
- Maintain professional license(s) within locations of employment. Ability to apply complex mathematical equations (knowledge of basic algebra and geometry); Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, area, circumference, and volume.
- Must demonstrate professional business etiquette and protocol when interfacing customers, patients and medical professionals.
- Strong planning, organization and work prioritization skills. Strong communication (verbal and written) skills to customers, patients co-workers and members of management.
Atribuições e Responsabilidades
- The Diabetes Clinical Specialist will support the education and training of the company’s products to Health Care Professionals and patients. They are the field clinical diabetes experts who educate patients, physicians, nurses, educators, and other health care professionals (HCP’s) regarding the importance of intensive management of patients with diabetes using Medtronic Diabetes products. Trains patients and health care professionals (HPC’s) on Medtronic Diabetes’ products, operations, and therapy. Troubleshoots clinical and technical issues regarding Medtronic Diabetes’ products and therapy. Assists HCP in assessing and managing patient’s therapy once the initiation process begins as needed to ensure a positive outcome. Trains physicians and nurses (HCP’s) on how to do adjust insulin regimens for CSII using standard Blood Glucose (BG) readings and sensor technology.
- Consults and presents to individuals and groups on behalf of Medtronic Diabetes. Plans and coordinates HCP local events and educational programs. Plans, organizes and manages assignments within allotted budget. Travels in assigned territory on a regular basis and attends seminars, symposiums and special events as directed. Recruits, manages and trains Medtronic Diabetes Certified Pump Trainers (CPT’s) within their assigned territory, and helps manage CPT costs. Communicates with other Medtronic Diabetes departments regarding field clinical/sales needs and issues. Becomes an integral part of the Sales Team. Participates in special projects as required. Travel is required as follows: Must be able to drive approximately 85% of the time within assigned territory and may require overnight travel. Ability to drive over four hours consecutively. Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and devices. Must be insurable and maintain a valid driver’s license. Performs other duties in line with business needs. Travel requirements: 40-60%.
ResumoSalário: não especificado
Local: Ribeirão Preto - SP